Sunday, May 14, 2017

Last week of school's challenge!!!!!

Hey guys thanks for being here to read this, I am very glad that you have decided to be part of this family!! OK so the last week of school we are going to start a weekly goal for then till you know forever.

The challenge/goal is that all of us just go up to someone and tell them that they are cared about!


What if you were sad? Would or do you want someone to be there for you? Would you want to be cheered up? That is exactly what I am aiming for this mason county central middle school team to do! Just be nice, and tell them they are cared about because would you want to feel unloved and no one there for you?

We should all just get along!! We were put together on this earth for a reason!

~Sneak Peek at the next week~
Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Anyone could just be having issues or other bad stuff with their life right now!
Stay here for this and more in the next week!

6 comments:

  1. While i do know who posted this, i will respect your anonymity, i will also be anonymous. I agree with everything this is for, and i understand some of the stuff you have been through, and i have been through alot as well. So i will help spread this as best i can with my friends in many places. I will spread the fire. We can end the pain and suffering. I will get people to help with everything this is for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh my good friend, Niji Kagayaki. I shall help spread the fire along! I swear it from here on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh my good friend, Niji Kagayaki. I shall help spread the fire along! I swear it from here on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who art thou person that i probably know ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. many fake names, soon everyone will have one

    ReplyDelete

SADNESS!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I love this!!!!! :) H...