Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hello Peoples

Hello, This is Niji and I am choosing to have a anonymous profile for this new sight. So you will not know who I am that way you would read this and maybe find out who I actually am. If you want to follow me you would have to either make a new account or use a already existing account on google. It does not work for our school accounts so you have to use a personal one to follow me.

Fellow mason county central middle school students and teachers I have a message for you.


Most of us have been together since kindergarten we are all a family! No one deserves to feel like nothing! This is why I have decided to create LetsBeFriends for people who are sad and/or need a friend. My true identity does not matter, so you can call me, Niji. I made this so that I can connect and talk with people in my school. I am very shy and I don’t really make friends easily. And if you are shy too just remember I will be your friend when no one else will be.
Now you are probably wondering who I am. Honestly I don't want you to know. All I can tell you is that being different is okay (that is what I think) . We students should not NO ONE should be or have to be the same!!!!!!!!! Also though I am very shy and I want more friends…..So that's why I created this so….
 


We can all be friends,

Heck… we could be all be family!!!!!!!!!!!!!








10 comments:

  1. i know who you are X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i am shy sometime and my name is caleb russell

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i am caleb russell

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^we get it, we don't need to hear it twice -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its Erin and Nicole, this is a pretty cool thing you've started, and personally I, meaning Erin, am also pretty shy so good luck with the last week of school project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place is nice and all, but what do we do here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get to know each other comment and follow you can come here to read and you know just have fun! :)

      Delete
    2. You listen to what Niji and Tenshi have to say. Duh. HI NIJI!!!

      Delete
  7. Oh nos, they have multiplied!!!!

    ReplyDelete

SADNESS!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I love this!!!!! :) H...